- Corporate Tax Returns
- Consultation On Financial Statements Preparation
- Consultation on Accounting & IFRS
- Corporate Secretarial & Registered Company (MOC, TAX, CDC)
- International Tax Consultation
- Investment advisory
- Business Valuations
- Legal Consultation
- Internal Control System Consultation
- Payroll Management
- Strategic Consultation
When a strategy consultant takes on a new project, they typically start by doing an in-depth analysis of their client’s business goals and objectives. The goal of this analysis is to understand if their current practices are in alignment with what they want to achieve. Based on their analysis, they will provide strategic recommendations the company can implement to drive better results.
- In addition to their business analysis, strategy consultants can provide expertise on market research and the competitive landscape so the client can make well-informed decisions that are in the best interest of the health of their company.
- When working with a strategy consultant, a company can receive guidance on the following
- Budgeting advice — Input on best practices to cut costs and drive revenue.
- Production strategies — Recommendations to increase efficiency creating their product.
- Opportunity management — Highlighting new opportunities for revenue or product offerings.
- After providing sound recommendations to their clients, consultants may have the opportunity to support the implementation process.